Joe Roark is compiling data for a manuscript on 1960s iron game activities: bodybuilding, odd lifts, powerlifts, births, deaths, marriages, weightlifting, all to be arranged in chronological order, with contest references added for further readings. For 1960, ages during that year will be given to show who would later play a role in the game [George Redpath was 45, Clare Furr was 3, Dave Draper 18].
No contest is too small to be included. This will be as comprehensive as his 50 years of study can make it, - with all help appreciated!
If you have info to contribute, please write him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (150)
- ► 2016 (121)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (130)
- Advanced Arm Training - Larry Scott
- Rep Selection - John Grimek
- The Loosening Deadlift - Tommy Kono
- A Call for Information
- The Olympic-Style Deadlift - Tommy Kono
- Don't Neglect Shrugging Exercises - John Grimek
- Training Problems of the Tall Man - George F. Jowe...
- Combining Weightlifting With Bodybuilding - Red Le...
- Advanced Deltoid Routines - Larry Scott
- How Much Training Is Enough? - Tommy Kono
- Persistence - Bradley Steiner
- A Tribute to Mark Berry - John Grimek
- Power/Pump Training - Gene Mozee
- The ABC's of Weightlifting, Part 15 - Tommy Kono
- No Frills - Gene Mozee
- Clyde Emrich - Paul E. Young
- A Golden Era Bodybuilding Routine - Bill Luttrell
- Bill West and The High Dead Lift - Armand Tanny
- Rest-Based Straight Sets for Maximal Fat Loss...
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2010 (149)
- ► 2009 (197)